OFALycée is looking for teachers, coaches and guidance counselors for middle school and high school.
You are passionate about teaching and are ready to join an international, dynamic team of teachers within an innovative French-American educational institution in full expansion? Online education interests you and you want to invest in the future of French-American education in the USA?
Send us your resume!
Skills and experience required:
- Caring and kind, with high expectations of oneself and one’s students.
- French level: you speak and write French fluently. You come from a French bicultural family or you have lived in France for at least four years.
- If you reside in the USA, you are a US citizen, a Green Card holder or in possession of a work permit for the United States.
- Adaptability to multicultural people and understanding of international students’ challenges.
- Minimum three years experience in teaching your academic subject.
- Experience in online education is an asset.
- Aptitude for teamwork and collaboration.
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills with high school students in an online environment.
- Good communication skills with families.
- Applicants must demonstrate good knowledge of both the educational systems and cultures of the United States and France.
- Part-time positions and flexible hours.
- Positions open to employee or consultant status.
Positions to be filled for 2021-2022:
- Professor of Earth Sciences and Life with a diploma in Science from a university in France
- Professor of Physics-Chemistry with a diploma in Science from a university in France
- Professor of History and Geography with a diploma in History or Geography from a university in France
- Professor of Economics and Social Sciences with a diploma in Social Studies from a university in France
- Academic coach
- Personal coach
- Professor of Philosophy with a diploma in Philosophy from a university in France
- College counselor
- Administrative assistant