You are at the end of 11th or 12th grade. You don’t know what to do. You feel lost in the face of too much information or you don’t have enough. You want to live this phase of applying to the higher school without stress and with confidence. The development of self-knowledge and self-confidence are at the heart of the college counseling process.
Cost : $675
- 8 video conferencing sessions: the 1st session lasts 1 hour and 7 sessions of 30 minutes each..
- Developing the student’s profile (questionnaires, interviews…)
- Proposal of courses and training: description and explanation
- Help with the CV
- Unlimited emails between the first session and the last session
- Help and advice for assessing the level of English required in international courses in France
- Developing a timetable for the steps to follow until the last interview
- Help with the writing of cover letters (3 readings). Help in French or English
- The final list of institutions selected is submitted during the 4th and 5th sessions
- The 6th and 7th sessions are dedicated to the Parcoursup procedure or other application formats
- The 8th session is a family session that ends the procedure
- The student is responsible for the validation of each application