Orientation United States
Important: The admission process takes longer than the others and should start if possible, in the 2nd trimester of 11th grade. The preparation lasts for the duration of the secondary school because the academic results from the 3rd to the senior year are taken into account in the admission procedure.
Cost : $1,875
- Total of 14 video conferencing sessions: the first lasts 1 hour and 13sessions of 30min each
- Developing the student’s profile (newsletters, interviews, etc.)
- Development of a first list and a second version in Terminal
- Advice for SAT prep, SAT subject tests
- Developing a timetable to follow
- Help with the CV
- Help to write the essay (3 rereadings)
- Help with writing the supplements required for each university on the list
- No limit on the number of supplements
- Tracking applications for admission on Common App and other admission platforms from U.S. universities (student is responsible for validating enrollment)
- 1 Family session for validation of the final list in October for applications for admissions “Early Application and Early Decision” and in November for applications for admission “Regular Decision”
- Unlimited emails between the first session and the last session.
- The student is responsible for the validation of each application
For guidance advice on more than one country, please contact us to rate the best package.